Japan

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

What make your day....?



It has been fourteen days since my last entry on this blog. Meaning, I did not go out for photo shooting for that duration and it hurt. Huhhhhh... 

I was so devastated.
  • I was quite on busy schedule. 
  • I was behind the to-do list. 
  • I broke my promise to bring my son to the park.
  • I did not wish Malaysia Happy Independence Day due to hecticness in the hospital that I forgot to do that. 
  • I was disappointed with a lot of things within this two weeks and the most important thing was I disappointed with myself and the fact that I disappointed with myself is simply because I was PMS-ing! PMS does make a lot of things sound relevant, in my case. 

As I'm writing this, I came to understand that on top of everything, I failed to notice and appreciate things that I had accomplished. So, as I was trying to list things that gave positive vibes,  I think, my past two weeks was not that bad...

There are a few things I managed to do and things I'm looking forward.

  • I had completed my itinerary for "Autumn in Seoul" Trip and submitted it to the members of the trip. Now I can sit back and relax a little bit. 
  • I've booked an appointment for my car service. 
  • I've installed instagram's widget into my blog. Oh yeahh! 
  • Instagram has new format. No more square pictures. I'm saying goodbye to Instasize.
  • I'm going to Kuala Lumpur this month for few days. 
  • I've made up my mind of what photo genre I will be concentrated on - Landscape photography and I'm eager to buy the polarizer filter and I've found out it is not that expensive. Heh heh heh....

The photo above was taken a day before Malaysia's 58th Independence Day. I was on my way home from work. It was around 7.20am. The sunrise was so beautiful and how can I let it go without freezing the moment..? So, I took my four years old Sony Nex-3 mirrorless camera plus the fisheye lens and snap snap! Owh... It really made my day.

Well.. that's all. that's all I'm going to say tonight. 
Till then, hakuna matata...!










No comments:

Post a Comment