Japan

Friday, June 5, 2015

TOKYO MAY 2014 : Ueno, Shibuya and Odaiba

Finally, I got some peace and time to complete my post about my Tokyo trip. Oops.. Not yet to complete as there is another one entry pending but I'm on my way to finish it. That I promised myself. Initially I thought I just wanna wrap up the third and fourth day all together, but there are lots of picture I would like to keep them here, so better not. It has been a tug of war between me and my son to use the computer or my laptop or my tab. I'm just being lucky this time that he didn't stick around me and kindly let me have some space for myself. I better be hurry because he can come and 'attack' me by any time. (Mother with toddler will be able to relate this better).

On third day, we went to Ueno Park and Zoo, Shibuya, Ginza, Night tour in Tokyo City and Odaiba.


Misato was unable to accompany us that day because she was on duty. However, she had arranged a night tour in Tokyo City and she would be joining us later in the evening for that.



From Ueno Station, it took about 15-20 minutes depending on how fast you walk to get to Ueno Zoo.






At the entrance of Ueno Zoo

The tickets price.












Lunch time.








The famous and happening Shibuya crossing, the place where Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift has taken place. I'm sure, this place will be more glorious at night.







After that, we quickly make a move to Ginza and  meet Misato there and had our early dinner at Rasa Malaysian Cuisine.



Ginza




Look who has checked in..!



Getting on the bus for night tour around Tokyo City.




Tokyo Skytree.


Kabuki-za, Tokyo's premier kabuki theater.


Our last destination was Odaiba.

The magnificent Rainbow Bridge at night.


The replica of Statue of Liberty.






Tokyo Station.


I felt a bit disappointed that we missed the Tokyo Tower. Well... maybe next time.

At hotel, after one whole day traveling around. Zzzzz...

Pheww.. Finished this by the time my son came and asked "Mommy, mana CD game Madagascar?".







No comments:

Post a Comment